The increase in the Medicare levy from 1.5 per cent to 2 per cent, will effectively bring the top marginal tax rate to 47 per cent. This will not only impact on individual taxpayers but will have a flow on effect to small businesses. A number of tax laws that businesses regularly comply with apply.Tax Updates papers are now online for the new entrepeneurs tax exemptions.
- Are you claiming property depreciation on tax?
- 6 reasons why your business needs a virtual CFO
- 4 Federal Budget factors for SMEs
- The numbers man who weighed up the odds
- Thinking inside the box: A case study with Carrington Associates
- A lower tax rate for small businesses. How do new cuts affect you?
- Down and dirty: A case study with StrangeLove
- 6 government grants for Australian businesses
- 7 signs you’re doing research & development (and don’t even know it)
- The need for a virtual CFO: A case study with Avonlea Labels
Sameer Kassam on Switzer: FBT Announced Changes
Our Mr Sameer Kassam discussing the potential impacts of removing negative gearing on the property market
Call Us: +61 2 8999 1199
I had not previously thought about the R&D Tax Incentive as something for my business – CharterNet explained the different requirements in detail, from eligibility to record-keeping, and quickly delivered a cash benefit for my business that will assist in taking my start-up product to market much quicker than I expected.
Bronwen O’Brien – Founder, DigitalSorbet